VITAJTE 

Vitajte na mojich stránkach, ktoré venujem pleteniu náramkov priateľstva.  Volám sa Kristína a mám 19 rokov.                           

V poslednej dobe ma viac začalo zaujímať pletenie náramkov. tie, ktoré som uplietla som pridala do fotoalbumu.

Tak ak máte záujem môžete sa pozrieť

a bola by som rada keby ste napísali do knihy návštev.

Ak by sa vás niektorý z nich zapáčil alebo ak by ste mali záujem

o upletenie náramku podľa vlastných predstáv 

tak ma môžete kontaktovať na môj mail: pletene-naramky@azet.sk

určite sa dohodneme =)

cena jedného náramku je 2€ + 1€ poštovné  (všetky druhy, vrátanie klúčeniek)

v priečinku NA PREDAJ sú náramky, ktoré sú hneď k dispozícii, ALE v ostatných priečinkoch či už náramky alebo klúčenky  sú na OBJEDNáVKU...

Tu môžete písať otázky ohľadom náramkov :) (prepáčte staré komenty som omylom vymazala)

Kitesurfing Spot in Algarve Lagos

Dátum: 03.05.2024 | Vložil: Kitesurf Lagos

Beautiful coastal town of Lagos, Portugal, Algarve Kite Center is renowned as the best kitesurfing spot in the Algarve region. With its ideal wind conditions, stunning beaches, and clear blue waters, this spot offers the perfect setting for an exhilarating kitesurfing adventure.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced kitesurfer, Algarve Kite Center has something to offer for everyone. The spot is suitable for all skill levels, making it a popular choice among kitesurfing enthusiasts from around the world.

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Algarve while enjoying the thrill of kitesurfing at this top-notch spot. Prepare to be amazed by the incredible views and adrenaline-pumping rides that await you at Algarve Kite Center.

Fresh Individual Joining

Dátum: 03.05.2024 | Vložil: WilliamTiz

Hello all! I'm new here & excited to join the community. I have been fascinated by [subject/pastime pertaining to the group] since a while presently, and I'm looking ahead to learning of all from you all & sharing my personal encounters also well. A little regarding myself - I'm from [your city/area] & mine other hobbies consist of [enumerate 2-3 additional interests]. Feel free to inquire me anything, and I am looking ahead to becoming to know you everyone!

Aloha i am wrote about the price

Dátum: 02.05.2024 | Vložil: Roberttah

Ndewo, achọrọ m ịmara ọnụahịa gị.

Fresh Participant Joining

Dátum: 02.05.2024 | Vložil: WilliamTiz

Hello everyone! I fresh here & eager to become a part of the forum. I have been intrigued by [topic/pastime associated to this forum] for some time now, & I am anticipating ahead to learning of every one from you all and sharing my personal encounters also well. A little bit about me - I am originally from [your town/area] & my other hobbies include [list two to three additional interests]. Please free to ask me anything, and I am looking ahead to becoming to be acquainted with you all!

Domain

Dátum: 01.05.2024 | Vložil: BOSdic

Premium domain for sale 777azino777top.ru

Hallo, i write about your price for reseller

Dátum: 30.04.2024 | Vložil: Roberttah

Salut, ech wollt Äre Präis wëssen.

Hello i am wrote about your the prices

Dátum: 29.04.2024 | Vložil: Roberttah

Salut, ech wollt Äre Präis wëssen.

Hallo, i am write about prices

Sawubona, bengifuna ukwazi intengo yakho.

Hallo i writing about price for reseller

Hallo, ek wou jou prys ken.

Wallet f873s

Dátum: 26.04.2024 | Vložil: Jesussqual

Можно бесконечно говорить на эту тему.
{when|if|in the case when} you {are|will be} a regular {customer|site visitor|user}, one {symbol|key} in the #file_links["C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\file\gsa+en+seomaster20k50k100k200k210424P2URLBB.txt",1,N] {will help|can help|will allow|can allow|will give an opportunity|will provide an opportunity} to you {register|register|register} and unlock your room for {all|each visitor} upcoming stops at {hotels|inns|recreation centers} {of the same {brand|brand}.

Záznamy: 1 - 10 zo 8700
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

Pridať nový príspevok